Monday, February 8, 2010

reply to comments

Good choices, Loree. I can see already that this is going to be a tough task. I even like "rough" and "tough," so I'll give you credit for that, too. And, Stella, the bathroom isn't finished yet, but in two weeks it should be. I'll post pics then. You can see the one pic of the peacock we're getting at the top of my last post, but I did'nt take any pics of the emerald spaldings because I would've had to trek back out in the snow to do it. The females are really blah looking, but ya really need females to keep the males around--figures. They're going to be free-roaming eventually, so it'll be interesting to see if they stick around the patch. They're also going to be loud, so I must be prepared. Just hope the horses don't go berserk when they hear all the honking and screeching.

No comments:

Post a Comment