Monday, May 3, 2010

two more winners in peacock-naming contest

Today is the deadline for naming the winners of the peacock-naming contest. Stella Dora Von Swineburg has won with her names for the females: Apeagail and Ashpea. But I need one more name for the male bird yet. Then, I'll have all four: Cindy Sproles' "Peater," and Stella's "Apeagail" and "Ashpea."

I just need one more perfect one with "pea" in the name for the other male bird. If I get no response by the end of the day, I might have to come up with something myself.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. We still do not have the birds yet--are arguing over where to situate the pen--but when we get them, I'll let you know and post pics.

And I have yet to talk with Louie Jay's mom yet to see how he is doing with his new wheels. That will likely be my next post. Thanks, again.

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy I won! Did I win a twinkie! I hope I won a twinkie! I love twinkies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, for you,Stella, one of my favorite porcine friends, you win a twinkie as well as my book, Lions & Tigers & Mares--Oh, My!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy Oh boy! I love books too! Tecumy takes them away from me because I rip them up to use them in my nest, but as I won this one, its MINE!!!

    ReplyDelete